Does your business need to kick in more money? A micro-loan for entrepreneurs is not enough? In this case, it is time to start considering a loan for entrepreneurs. A bank loan is not available to you? Discover the possibilities of non-bank loans. You can often earn up to millions.
Is a non-bank business loan a suitable solution for you?
Non-bank loan for entrepreneurs – when is it suitable for you?
- You have a short business history
- You are still planning your business
- Your past performance is insufficient for the bank
- You have negative entries in the debtors’ registers
- You cannot provide a tax return
- Your business plan has not met with understanding
- Doing business in a more risky business
Secured real estate loans / US mortgages
If you don’t have a micro loan for entrepreneurs and you have a property you can guarantee, getting a loan will be easy, whether you have been building your business for years or are a start-up entrepreneur. For loans secured by real estate, the applicant will achieve a better interest rate. On the other hand, it is necessary to count on a longer approval process because of the need to assess collateral.
How exactly does a mortgage work? For you, see What is a non-bank mortgage and how to do it?
Business loan without collateral
Given that non-banking institutions lend quite large sums, they usually demand property guarantees. If you do not have this option, the choice of companies from which you can draw credit will be greatly reduced. However, it is also possible to find companies where you can guarantee your know-how, trademarks, patents or other intangible assets.
It is therefore a solution for functioning companies that have already built a brand. This type of loan is often offered only to companies, not to small businesses.
What is needed to handle a business loan without collateral?
- Business plan – this is the core part of the entire application. The company will be interested in who your suppliers, customers are and what your plan is to use the newly acquired finance.
- Tax returns – this type of loan is intended for working companies, so it is assumed that you can provide two tax returns.
- Overview of payables and receivables
- List of movable assets – be it machines or car fleet, do not forget to mention everything that is worth more than 200 000 dollars.
What to consider before taking a larger business loan?
- Keep in mind that the interest rate is not everything. Find out how high fees and what a non-banking company charges.
- Don’t try to embellish the numbers you submit about your business. If it is found that the figures do not correspond to reality, the entire loan application will fail. In addition, you run the risk of credit fraud charges.
- If you guarantee real estate, choose the one for business rather than your own housing.